iPhone 5 May Feature A Much Smaller 19-Pin Mini Dock Connector magnetic cord - TechCrunch is an authority in the “tech” related industry and has just claimed that the new iPhone 5, will feature a smaller doc connector. As you must have seen the iPhone 5 mockup replica last week, this is visible in the picture where you can see the lower portion where the sync cord usually plugs into; its smaller. Apple doesn’t change things like this usually, so this will be interesting to see if this actually happens. The dock connector has always been a 30-pin plug, but now as many have been rumoring about there new iPhone 5, people seem to think that this new iPhone will feature a much smaller and condensed version featuring only 19 pins. Obviously Apple doesn’t plan on making any mistakes, and big changes like this could be a mistake. I will be interested to see what the public thinks about this somewhat large design change.
This may however be a bad decision in Apple’s favor. Apple has banked on the fact that they early change their innovation of design. This is a big change. Why? Well this will make all your previous accessories completely obsolete. This of coarse would give a nice little boost to all those that sell iPhone accessories, but for most consumers that plan on upgrading, this will mean a lot more cash out of the wallet.
Personally I think Apple should peruse another connector type. You have sen all the macbook pro’s that feature a magnetic charging cord, well this i believe is the future of the iPhone. This is the rumor that I would like to circulate. Wouldn’t it be interesting if this actually was implemented in the new iPhone 5 design coming son? I believe that not only would this be interesting, but it would also be an advancement in mobile technology.
Why would magnetic iPhone cable be good?
- Easy to connect and disconnect
- Faster insertion of the charge cable
- Less tripping on cords that result in a broken iPhone
- Create a uniformed brand identity that Apple has carried in the Macbook pro model laptops.
- It would be flat out COOL!
Posts Related to iPhone 5 May Feature A Much Smaller 19-Pin Mini Dock Connector magnetic cord
iPhone 5 Pictures – Images – Mockup – Render – 3D – Replica – You will want to buy this when you see it!
Next-Gen iPhone 5 Mockup Picture Images - This next iPhone is simply beautiful! It features a different design and mammy other element changes as you can ...
On October 14th, we get the iPhone 4S, NOT the iPhone 5. Why the delay? After all of this waiting and we get the same ...
Behold these leaked images of the Google Nexus 7" Tablet with Tegra 3 by ASUS! These images are a leaked version of a google Nexus ...
[Picture] Apple is using the A5 Chip in the new iPhone 4S or 5. It will be faster then Samsung Galaxy S ii
It is hinted that the new chip will be the A5, and it will yield a faster speed then the new rival: Samsung Galaxy S ...
Back when you saw my post about C3 Technologies, I thought Apple would have all the technology to make something better then google, but something ...
Related Posts via Categories
- [Video] Another Fat iPhone 5 Concept Emerges Depicting Sideways Navigation, Cool Illustration!
- [FAQ] iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Unteathered jailbreak and unlock Questions and answers
- Best Sites That Buy Old Electronics
- End Gadget?
- Galaxy S III Clone Fake Knockoff Replica [Video]
- The Clear iPhone 5 Commercial [Video]
- How To Change Color Of The Multitasking Switcher Tray And Dock On Any iPhone
- Limited Edition iPhone 4/4S Rear Glass Panel Replacement ‘Tribute To Steve Jobs’ [Photos]
- 3D Detection And Hand Gestures Possibly Implemented In iPhone And iPad Controlling iOS From A Distance
- Apple will have their new Quad-Core A5 chip manufactured by Samsung
Watch Our Video
Want to “Like” the new iPhone 5? — >